#OOTD - The simple things

Sometimes you've just got to go for a simplistic look - And monochromatic colours are the way to go. The only accessory I added, ...



Sometimes you've just got to go for a simplistic look - And monochromatic colours are the way to go.
The only accessory I added, if you want to even call it that, would be my new leather satchel I purchased from a second-hand store in the city.










I've been searching far and wide for a draw string satchel, my aim was to find a bag from a sustainable source, and I was lucky enough to find this dream of a bag for only 12€.
(Did I mention it's a leather bag?)


















Hope to see you in my next post, where I will be making an important announcement! 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

IG Snaps

MY LIFE IN PICTURES

bb