Spring Day

If you haven't already done it, head over to my YouTube channel @BumbleBih! (find my other SNS on the sidebar) I filmed a little t...



If you haven't already done it, head over to my YouTube channel @BumbleBih! (find my other SNS on the sidebar)

I filmed a little tutorial on how to make cute bow socks - perfect for spring right? If you're a fan of accessorizing with small trinkets you'll love this one! Here's how I rocked my bows!






These bowed socks are a statement piece on their own. To make them stand out I threw on some simple Chucks. The whole look itself is pretty laid back and chill. I'm not even wearing my usual #OOTD Make-Up. But this slacked off look can still be pulled off if you accessorize well!



















You Might Also Like

0 comments

IG Snaps

MY LIFE IN PICTURES

bb