#OOTD - Thrifted Joys

Summer is a-coming folks! I can't wait til it's time to finally let my skin breathe and tan! Today's look is a layered one ...



Summer is a-coming folks! I can't wait til it's time to finally let my skin breathe and tan!
Today's look is a layered one though since we haven't exactly hit that 30°C mark yet.
Besides my sneakers the rest of the outfit is 100% thrifted - so let's get into the details:




As you can see the outfit is pretty laid back. I threw on some loose fitted mom jeans with an even baggier denim jacket. There's no such thing as too much oversize with this look.







If you're curious about where I got these 2nd hand gems:


  • The white top was purchased from a great chain of used clothes here in Vienna called HUMANA! Definitely check them out if you get the chance.
  • I got the pants from Etsy and bought the jacket in a small 2nd hand shop in Paris.
  • The head-tie is an old piece my mum gave me. It's actually part of a traditional Cameroonian gown but I wanted to rock my heritage with contemporary fashion.  





I live for sustainable fashion and re-using/re-fixing items, but I also tend to splurge on the occasional trendy clothes from regular stores.
It's kind of a conflicting issue for me but I'll get more into that in an upcoming video on my YouTube channel!


You Might Also Like

0 comments

IG Snaps

MY LIFE IN PICTURES

bb