Discovering: FESCH'MARKT 2017

About a week ago (don't do it) a friend and I stopped by at an event called "Feschmarkt". Being the curious ladies that we...



About a week ago (don't do it) a friend and I stopped by at an event called "Feschmarkt". Being the curious ladies that we are our attention lead us to every.single.stall.

First off let me briefly explain the meaning behind "Feshmarkt". It is a German conjunction of the words fesch, meaning good lookin' and markt...well, market...duh!

The event was held at the Ottakringer Bräuerei in Vienna - which is also where The Fair-Fashion Fair took place (read about it here) - Countless stalls and stands could be found on over 3 floors of the huge brewery venue. The place was packed with people and I spotted all sorts of different styles and unique outfits. But my main focus that evening wasn't on what everyone was wearing, but on WHO they were interested in! I was able to discover so many small businesses and local artists/designers. I'm a firm believer in supporting your friendly neighbourhood fashion hero so naturally I had my eyes out for everyone.

Here are a few pictures of some stalls I snapped!




One of my favourite online stores for second hand fashion (it's more of a craig's list actually) displayed their magazines at one of their stalls as well


Amongst all the hand-made items I found this set of jewelry really eye-catching! 
Very aesthetically pleasing!
















Alas, I scored a bunch of freebies including this special issue of Woman magazine ft. a couple of familiar faces. 

It was a well spent evening and I'm excited for more fashion events in the city. MQ Fashion Week maybe? Let's see. ;)  























You Might Also Like

0 comments

IG Snaps

MY LIFE IN PICTURES

bb